Hi! I am EJ, the owner of Vegtabowl Foods, Where Vegetarians Eat Good Too! Thank you for tuning into “Cooking with Vegtabowl Foods.” Today we are talking all about Blenders! Since over the next 28 Days we are going to be blending up quite a few smoothies, the tools you use are going to be very important. If you have been in the market for a blender for a while and you need a little more information before making a decision, then you definitely want to tune in.
Also in this video, you will learn how to assemble your smoothie ingredients the right way in ANY blender so that you can have a decent smoothie no matter what type of blender you use.
Make sure you visit Vegtabowlfoods.com to claim your free “Veg Out” Cookbook that is loaded with plant-based recipes that would be great to whip up to support your 28 Day Smoothie Challenge.
Perfect Smoothie Assembly:
- First Layer: Liquids/Wet Ingredients
- Second Layer: Powders & Supplements (protein powder, wheat grass, etc.)
- Third Layer: Solids (fresh fruits, chia seeds, nuts, etc.)
- Fourth Layer: Frozen Ingredients
- Fifth Layer: Greens (Kale, Spinach, etc.)
- Sixth Layer: Ice
- Ninja 1500 Professional Blender – I have had my Ninja 1500 Professional Blender for about 3 to 4 years. I purchased this blender for about $169 and got a lot of other kitchen tools to help with cooking. Now, you can get the Ninja 1500 Professional Blender for $129 – $149 – http://amzn.to/2kOKyGv
- Vitamix Creations Gallery – I have had the Vitamix Creations Gallery for about 9 months and I paid about $379.95. I am a QVC fanatic so I purchased the Vitamix Creations Gallery from QVC because of the price and the option to pay for the Vitamix Creations Gallery over 6 months ($63 per month). Right now, this blender is selling for $439 with 5 easy payments. I recommend waiting until this goes on sale. I will keep you posted.
- Blendtec Total Blender – This blender is the newest addition to my arsenal of blenders. So, far so good. Brand Spankin’ New, the Blendtec Total Blender will cost you about $399.95. I picked up the Blendtec Total Blender Certified Refurbished for about $279. But Amazon has this beauty for $239 http://amzn.to/2kOnnMB
VTB and the vegetarian and vegan community would love to hear from you! What blender do you own? Is your blender perfect for making smoothies? What do you LOVE about your blender? Join the conversation and share your story by entering your comments below, on Facebook, or by using #VTBSmoothieChallenge on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
And of course, if you can’t get enough of this video and Vegetabowl Foods, I encourage you to share this video with anyone who would be down to join the 28 Day Smoothie Challenge, other vegetarians, and vegans and don’t forget to subscribe to the Vegtabowl Foods Blog and Channel.
Thank you for joining me today for another episode of Cooking with Vegtabowl Foods. Thank you and Take care!