Here’s What You Need:
- 1 pound of your favorite fun pasta (nothing boring)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tbs. oregano
- ½ lb sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb watermelon, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, Diced
Here’s What You Gotta Do:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, and oregano.
- In the same bowl that the dressing mixture is in, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, watermelon, garlic and basil. Toss and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve on a platter so that everyone can see all of the pasta salad goodness they are about to enjoy.
- Instead of using olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, and oregano, use 16 ounces of your favorite bottled Italian Salad Dressing and an 8 ounce packet of dry Italian Dressing Seasoning.