Here’s What You Need:
- 1 box (14.5 ounces) Graham Crackers
- 1 Pound of Dairy-Free Chocolate (dark chocolate is a good choice)
- 16 Ounces of Gelatin Free Marshmallows
Here’s What You Gotta Do:
- On a large large baking sheet or a large pizza pan, layout the graham crackers in a single layer.
- Next place the marshmallows on top of the graham crackers. Make sure there is at least 2 marshmallows (more if want) on each graham cracker.
- Next time for the chocolate. Add chocolate to each graham cracker
- Place the s’mores in the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until the chocolate is melted
- Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes and enjoy.